Full path A-A (Analog - Analog) test
· Test port: Second line or forth line audio interface
· RS25C second line port has the feeding function
· Output, Input Resistance: 600Ω; Multiple resistances
· Test Items: Point power level, frequency characteristics, power level characteristics, idle noise,
inter channel crosstalk, quantizing distortion
· Near-end loop test and elsewhere relative test can be done automatically and up to 30 lines of test
results can be stored automatically and sent to printers as a report form to print or store in the
computer, only 1 minute is needed to finish a line of speech channel test.
· Auto comparison with ITU-T suggested and analyzed result during test, real time sound report
when under guideline, marked identification on record.
· Operation modes of manual test, monomial or multinomial auto test, auto tests of all items are
· Sending sinusoidal signal frequency points range is 200～3600Hz, frequency points settings
accord with ITU-T suggestions, frequency inaccuracy is less than 0.2Hz, frequency characteristic
inaccuracy is less than 0.1dB
· Signal Rated Output Range :-72.5～+11dBm, Operation Inaccuracy: less than 0.1dB
A-D, D-A and D-D Tests
· 2M digital output port can output codes of -59～+3dBm 200～3600Hz digital sinusoidal
sequence, speech channel Signaling ABCD code can be set randomly, output code pattern: Code
HDB3, output resistance: 75Ω, unbalanced.
· 2M digital input port can test any speech channel level with inaccuracy less than 0.15dB.Input
Code Pattern: Code HDB3, input resistance: high resistance（＞2KΩ）, unbalanced.
· Display and print test results
· Real-time monitor signaling ABCD code of any speech channel
· Sound and light alarm when no signal, AIS, prime frame desynchronizing, multi-frame
Onboard mini-printer, record test result without external printers
Beautiful shape, attractive packaging, easy to carry
Dimensions (L × W × H): 400 × 300 × 125 (mm) 3
Weight: <5 kg